Полная Версия: Загадка зомби в Морге
Radonegskiy
В Морге, палате И-Вин (кажется так) шатается зомби, которой если с ним заговорить (спец.умение ГГ) вместо ответов сам задает вопрос. Безымянный говорит что не понял его и просит повторить. И собственно все. Но перед выходом из диалога зомби произносит: Лимбо... Что с Этим делать? Найти ответа на форуме не смог.
Carven
Может хаосит?))
Radonegskiy
Нет. Хаосит стоит через одно помещение..... А это там где стоит женщина тифлинг с длинными когтями которая зашивает Беза. Это зомби у которого глаза в разные стороны смотрят.
nevere
Что с Этим делать?
Ничего. Просто интерактивная декорация. Единственная его переменная, кажется, нигде не используется. Возможно один из незавершённых персонажей.
Radonegskiy
Жаль. Если есть возможность посмотрите со стороны игры... Интересная загадка, видимо связанная с "гитами"....
nevere
Со стороны игры всё то же самое. :)
CODE
Use your Stories-Bones-Tell ability on the corpse.
The spirit blasts back into the body with such violence that, with a single great muscular contraction, the corpse is hurtled backwards! The body is on its feet again in an instant, dancing and thrashing about madly, waving its arms and popping its stitches, flaps of loosened flesh flopping about as it prances to and fro, eyes goggling and rolling about in its head, giggling madly all the while...
 "Er... I have a question for you, spirit..."
  The possessed corpse sings as it leaps and whirls about, the volume and pitch of its voice rising and falling in random patterns. "YOU are the SPIRIT I, the LIVING, answer my questions YOU SHALL!" Your confused expression seems to please it; it hooks its bony fingers into its mouth and pulls it into a ghastly grin, laughing maniacally and waggling its pasty, white tongue.
   "Very well... ask your questions."
    The spirit seems to become calm for a moment before exploding into a stream of mind-numbingly loud, babbled nonsense. The cacophony is almost maddening; it threatens to drive you to your knees. And as abruptly as it began... it stops. The corpse stands there, twitching quietly.
     "I didn't quite catch that. Could you repeat it for me?"
      "I do not understand. I have a question, however..."
       Again the spirit sings: "Questions OF THE living shall the DEAD answer THE; SO it was, is IT so, shall so IT BE. You my ANSWER will questions!" The look on your face seems to please it wildly; it begins to cavort so madly that you wonder if the corpse can take the abuse. You can almost hear its bones creak and fracture, tendons snapping, as it spins and hurls itself about.
        "All right... ask your questions."
        "You do not understand. I had a question for *you*..."
        Give up and leave the babbling spirit.
         As the spirit fades away from the corpse, its jabbering mouth twists into a knowing smile. Its wild, flashing eyes bore into you with the piercing glare of a psychopath, and it whispers a single, carefully-formed word, drawn out like a string of precious pearls: "Limbo..."
          "What?"
           ...and with that it is gone, leaving you no better off and feeling slightly unsettled. The zombie quietly resumes its work.
          Ignore it, turn away.
      "I do not understand you. Farewell."
   "No. I would ask *you* a question..."
   Leave the chaotic spirit.
 Leave the spirit alone.
При беглом осмотре, продолжения этой истории в тексте не нашёл.

Отправлено: 16 окт 10 21:21
Если сейчас продолжение действительно отсутствует, может, желаете его придумать или даже мини-приключение спланировать? Распишите по ролям и тогда возможно вставим всё это в игру совместными усилиями. :)
Radonegskiy
Задачу понял! Немедленно приступаю..... где отписывать?
Carven
Можно завязать его как-нибудь на Рубрикон, или как он там правильно пишется)))
nevere
где отписывать?
Наверное, там, где Вам это будет удобно и не запрещено действующим законодательством. :)

И сразу от себя небольшое пожелание: если будете вводить новые предметы, заклинания и т.п., делайте с полным описанием (вес, эффекты, опознано, не опознано и т. д.) и особо не увлекайтесь — не знаю, кто как, а я, если дело дойдёт до реализации, не готов корпеть над сверхсложной графикой и уж тем более анимацией, равно как и над многостраничными диалогами и сценариями.
Ваш ответ: