Ïîëíàÿ Âåðñèÿ: F.o.t.-online Gsa Dictionary
Fallen
The dictionary is still not complete and being edited.

By any questions about some words that are not mentioned here ask me in this thread and the words you are asking about will be added by me into my first post (this one below :D ).

-------------------------F.o.T.-Online GSA DICTIONARY-------------------------

10k reg = the regular ruleset for the most popular (and actually also most stupid) gamestyle in FOT-Online. (see Thread “Gamestyles Online”)

Generally “k” means same as “1000”, so 10k is 10.000, 2k =2.000 and so on.

AC= Armour Class

afk.= Away From Keyboard

Aft. = Afterburner Gum

AG= Agility

AP= Action Point

AP regen. = AP regeneration. The factor that defines how fast the APs are being regenerated in the game.

BB= Burst Bug- a bug which can be used to cheat the damage/distance of a shot/burst if you use weapons with both Single and Burst modes.

BG= Big Guns

BF= Big Flamer- the big flamer a popular weapon in 10k reg

btw= By The way

Char= Character

COOP= Cooperation (see Thread “Gamestyles Online”)

Crit = critical hit

DC= Death Claw

Gool, g00l = Ghoul

Entity, entities= files that you need to play any COOP maps and also some RP maps.

FOT= Fallout Tactics

GSA= Game Spy Arcade = the program that all advanced FOT Online players use for playing FOT with each other easily and without using IP

hex= hexadecimal cheated character
to hex= to cheat a .chr file with a hexadecimal redactor.

leet (1337) = same word as "cool"

LVL= Level

Nade= Grenade

NRG= Energy Guns

Nub=n00b=noob=newbie= new player. Thats what everyone is who has to use this dictionary :P :D

OOS= Out Of Sync = de-synchronization of the game- the players become not synchronic, so is impossible to play the game.

own= to "own someone" = same as "poimet kogo-to" in russian

PA= Power Armour

pts.= Character Points

pwn= own

QR= Qiuck Recovery Perk

RB (reac) = Reaction Bug. If you are being shot and do any action shortly before you take the damage, the reaction Bug will own you :)

RL= 1. Rocket Launcher.
2. re-launch

RM= re-make (remake a room on GSA)

RP= Role Play (see Thread “Gamestyles Online”)

Whore = (word used in 10k reg) a palyer who uses "half-legal"

One more thing i would like to share with newcomers because it had really made trouble for me at the beginning:

---------------------Structure of PLAYER NAMES in GSA ...--------------------

...is a bit strange and confusing if you see it for the first time, so you cannot see the actual name of the player because of too many strange signs.

In order to understand it, read this:

<Cr>, <Cb>, <Cc>, and so an are the colour codes. they make your name be coloured when you are in game.

~ - this sign makes the following letter have yellow colour when you are in game.

[] or{} - these are "clan-braces" You will find them at the beginning or at the end of players names, like "[FA]" [SH] [FA] [MK] [HpA] {WoA} {RoC} {AoD} and so on.

If anyone wants me to, can also explain the clannames, for example [FA] stands for Fallen Angels or [SH] for Shadow Hunters

there are also lots of "leet" names in GSA, this is for example if people write for example "gameova" as "94m3()v4"

by taking a nearer look at the name you can see that "4" looks a bit like "A", or "3" looks like "E" and so on.

signs liek "-" or "=" are alos being used to make the names look cooler.

so, as an example a possible GSA name:

<Cr>[FA]<Cy>-=()v3R-l)RiV3=-<Cb>{AoD}

means:

<Colour Red> [Fallen Angels Clan] <Colour Yellow> -=Over-Drive=- <Colour Blue> {Angels Of Death Team}

so, the actual players name is OverDrive, dont call him "<Cr>[FA]<Cy>" or whatever because if you do, it might cause a bad reaction like kicking you from the room because you are new.

btw (By The Way, see Dictionary :D ) - its my cool name :D

Hope all this shit will help some newbies.

by any questons just ask.

greetZ @ Zmey and Fury

by:

[FA]-=Jay=-{AoD}

[FA]-=SoulFly=-{AoD}

[FA]=FaLLeN]

l[FA]=()v3r-l)RiVe]l

man, i got so many names :D:D
Fury
TNX MAN!
Zmey
Ôñå, ñòàòüÿ ñîáðàíà è îòïðàâëåíà íà "âûêëàäêó". Æäåì ïîÿâëåíèÿ.
Âàø îòâåò: