Полная Версия: Patch For Armor
Dark
Hello people of the Waste Land. I know that the patch for NPS armor was created long time ago and there were probably many subjects dedicated to it on the Holy Fallout.ru syte. That old good days when I first found about the pach, I could not download it for some uncnown reasons from it's native location on that Polish syte.

Long while after when I returned on Fallout.ru, I found many interesting patches for Russian versions of the game that included that great patch. I did download some of them successfuly. It did work!!! But the sucky part was that I had all sorts of Russian language crap with it. So I had to delete the whole game from my computer(It was luck that some dude had Fallout 1 for me). I left my Fallout CDs in Russia, so I could not play Fallout 2. Every Fallout fann knows that it is very sad not to play Fallout, when you love it that bad!

I bought the Fallout 2 again! Now can you brothers help me by giving me the location of the original(English Language) smal patch, that includes only the NPS's armor changing and no other Russian additions to it.

Thank you people of the Waste Land.
Shade
searh for "b-team mod"
ummm, well, one link here b-team mod
Viruss
Такс нужен мод брони на теам икс есть. Но он скорее всего пойдёт только на оригинале.
The Chosen One
I'm not sure, but try to use http://filesearch.ru. Type something like "fallout armor mod". And... there's one more russian Fallout site on the Net. Sorry, I dunno its name, but... there might be a link over here!
P.S. Is Enclave still existant? I thought i've set the nuke off there? =)
Wasteland Rat
Try this page. Find ""B - TEAM"".

One more URL on nma-fallout.com. Better remember this. Many usable things are contained there :)
Ваш ответ: